CART0 item(s) - $0.00
Designed by Chadwick and Stumpf for Herman Miller, the Aeron chair has become an internationally recognized symbol of luxury and wealth. The choice of Fortune 500 companies, technology start-ups, and Hollywood sets, the Aeron has become the high-end office chair for those looking for the most comfort money can buy. Produced since 1994, the Aeron has proven to be one of the most durable chairs on the market. The high quality of materials and superior craftsmanship make it a great investment for professionals seeking both reliability and high performance.
- The Beverly Hills Chair's drafting stool adds extra height and a greater height range to the standard Aeron chair, allowing adjustability and productivity
- Choice of armless for extra mobility, fixed arms, or fully adjustable arms
- Height Adjustable Lumbar supporot with 2 firmness settings for optimal lower back support
- Tension control
- Pneumatic Height adjustment
- Kinemat Knee-Tilt Mechanism
- Certified 94% recyclable. More than half of each chair was crafted from recycled materials
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: